Fried banana chips are made by peeling, slicing, washing, frying, and seasoning bananas with the commercial banana chips processing plants. Not only does it retain most of the nutrients of bananas, but it is also convenient to store and carry. The nutritional value of banana chips is very high, containing a lot of protein and rich vitamins, daily consumption will be beneficial to human health.
How to make fried fried banana chips with a banana chips processing plant?
The process of making banana chips is not complicated. Making banana chips at home is also very simple, we can make dehydrated banana chips or fried banana chips according to personal taste. However, when the factory uses the fried banana chip production line to produce banana chips in large quantities, we have to master the specific processing technology.
We can proceed according to the professional production guidance of banana chip making machine manufacturers. In this way, we will know that the bananas used for the production of banana chips should use green bananas that are not fully ripe so that when peeled and sliced, the bananas will not be easily broken. We will also know that banana chips can be dipped in sugar before being fried. Such fried banana chips have better taste and a brighter color.
Will the nutritional value of banana chips be lost after deep-frying?
We all know that fresh bananas are rich in various vitamins and other nutrients, so does fried banana chips lose their original nutrition? The answer is: not exactly.
In fact, after bananas are processed into banana chips (including fried banana chips), the nutrient loss is very small. Because in the process of processing banana slices, the original structure of the banana has not been destroyed, only a small amount of nutrients and water are lost.
The nutritional value of the fried banana chips
1. Banana chips are a kind of food that is very good for human health. After processing, banana chips are a kind of food with high calories and have a good laxative effect.
2. The nutritional value of fried banana chips is very high, containing a lot of protein, rich in vitamins, such as potassium, calcium, phosphorus, iron and other minerals and carotene.
3. Banana chips contain a large amount of protein and minerals. Regular consumption of appropriate amounts can maintain the sodium and potassium balance in the body, diuretic and reduce swelling, regulate blood pressure, prevent cardiovascular disease, and improve the human microcirculation.
4. Banana chips are rich in sugar and can provide energy to the human body after consumption. Banana chips contain a large amount of dietary fiber, which is easy to produce satiety after eating, can promote gastrointestinal motility, and has the effect of promoting metabolism.
5. Banana chips made by the fried banana chips processing plant are high in potassium and magnesium, which can relieve fatigue, in addition to improving immunity, buffering anemia, and conducive to growth and development.